onsdag 30. september 2009

TotallyD SUPER SALE!

Tamara is having a retirement sale of some of her "old" items. You better stack up on the goodies now, before they are gone! You can find the sale here. $1 and $2 deals! Go-RUN- shop!
Here are some of my faves:

Fab Fabian. This is just too cool and fresh for words! now $2!!


Fairytale. This makes me wish I had a girl as well- LOL! How cute is this!? now $1.25


G'nite. Such a great kit to scrap sleeping beauties with. Now $2!


There are some great paper packs there too. Check out this one for example. Now $1

HERE you'll find all the goodies. And HERE is Tamaras store, with all her stash!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...she has some great kits!

    SvarSlett
  2. I recently got my first kit from her and used it...I am becoming a big stalker fan! She is so excellent with textures!

    SvarSlett