tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

I'm still here!

I never seem to find the time to blog. School is taking a lot of my time! Anyway- I thought I'd throw together a quick post before I go to bed.

Tamara of TotallyD designs recently released two new kits; Sweet Pea and a mini kit called Little Hero.
Here are two LO's I made with Sweet Pea:



The bottom one was also for a scraplift-challenge at Digiridooscraps.

This LO I made today, with Tamaras Little Hero



I usually don't do Layouts without journaling. I don't seem to like them very much without, but here is one I made yesterday, which I am actually very proud of.



This next one journals about how my little boy has started talking! He is saying maaaama. Just too cute- and ofcourse I had to scrap it ;)



He has also learned to clap! I couldn't help myself, so here it is.
In addition I just got a new lens for my camera! A  50mm Sony SAL 1.8- and I LOVE it! This is one of the first photos with it.



Dani and uncle Kim at our visit in Nesodden a couple of weeks back.



And This one features a photo of ME! When I was four ;)



And last one for today. (I can't remember if it is already here- LOL. But I think not)
Dani posing nicely for the camera. Cutest there is.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow your LOs are so SO beautiful, and that Dani one w/o the journaling is just stunning!

    SvarSlett
  2. Masse flotte lo'er!!
    Herlig gutt du har altså!

    SvarSlett